Leftist media outlet The Intercept released a 24-minute video attacking conservative journalists for filming antifa and BLM violence.
GOP Rep Scorches Facebook for Censoring Conservatives as She Stumbles Across Live Human Smuggling Ad
'It is unacceptable for an American company to allow a criminal enterprise to use your platform to freely encourage and facilitate criminal activity.'
The Western Journal has a much higher opinion of our readers than The New York Times apparently has of its.
One Wyoming roofing company is using the Second Amendment as part of a brilliant marketing strategy. The left is howling.
'America is great because it's the land of opportunity for all, and we've never stopped trying to make this a better place for all people.'
'As a publisher in this polarized era, we have experienced outrage from both sides of the political divide.'
GOP Rep Biggs: Democrats Are So Greedy for Power, They've Presented a 'Laughable' DC Statehood Proposal
The GOP is fighting back against unconstitutional Democratic attempts to turn Washington, DC, into a state.
A group of Republican lawmakers is leading the fight against progressive attempts to hijack the Supreme Court for their own partisan agenda.
There are three key takeaways from this ruling to better understand the conflict between lockdowns and civil liberties.
'Conservatives will not stand idly by as the radical Left and the new administration attempt to threaten America’s standing.'
Joseph Coors, who took the family brewery nationwide, also helped start the powerful organization that, unsurprisingly, backs the Georgia law.
In an attempt to avoid the woke mob, PayPal promoted a standard that would make them racists by their own definition.
Young Not Stupid: If Only 6% of Biden's Infrastructure Bill Is for Infrastructure, What's the Other 94% For?
While Biden loves to pretend that he is a bipartisan leader, his spending dreams are going to be a turnoff to any Republican support.
'We’ve watched with growing concern the Left’s efforts to infiltrate corporate boardrooms and use that power to force their agenda on Americans everywhere.'
Texas Senate Passes Bill Banning Social Media Platforms from Censoring Residents Over Political Views
'America was built on freedom of speech and healthy public debate, and efforts to silence conservative viewpoints on social media are wrong.'
Walker and his team recently crafted 'The Long Game' - an action plan intended to expand the foundation's operations on campuses nationwide.
'We are delighted to welcome her back to FOX News where she began her media career,' Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott said.
Who is Kelly Tshibaka - and what chance does she have of unseating Alaska's three-term senior senator and Republican maverick Lisa Murkowski?
A conservative journalist mocked 'AAPI,' the left's new acronym for Asian-Americans, calling the politcally correct label 'dumb.'
YAF Unveils 'Long Game' Initiative To Instill in Hearts of America's Youth a Love of Liberty, Opportunity
'I realized what we're doing is not enough, not because we're not well-intentioned but because the left is so overwhelming us,' Walker said.
A fiery new voice will be heard in Rush Limbaugh's time slot to rally America's conservatives.